Monday, November 15, 2010

Cleanin' Out My Closet




The other night, my dear husband and I were debating about whether or not I wear all the dresses in our closet.  Of course I put up of a fight. However after searching through hangers, I did realize how few of them I actually wear (or even like...).  So with the "giving" season just around the corner- I made a nice big pile to donate...


Since this is the season for giving, I will not be purchasing more dresses at this time.  However, no one said I can't have wants or desires ....I just won't act on them...:)


$495.00 at ShopBop
Designer: A.L.C.


$250.00 at Zappos
Designer: Betsey Johnson

_mg_0403
$825.00 at Edit New York
Designer: Cacharel

Budding Talent Dress

$157.99 at ModCloth


$498.00 at Anthropologie


Designer- Alice by Temperley



No comments:

Post a Comment